Rhode Island Freelance Writer and Editor
I’m a RI-based freelance writer who pairs a mastery of the written word with digital know-how. I’ve produced hundreds of pieces, from ad copy to restaurant reviews, and have written extensively about healthcare and music. I have a thorough understanding of the content life cycle, including strategy, SEO, keyword research, interviewing, publishing, and promotion.
Please see some of my samples below and feel free to get in touch!
- Dr. B ED Treatment Page
- 2021 Lifespan Annual Report
- Lifenotes Physician Newsletter – Winter 2020
- Engaging Clinicians for IT Success: Proven Methods From the Field (PDF)
- Heart Attacks: Symptoms, Risk Factors, and Treatment
- Bradley Hospital REACH Program
- TPC Awarded $54,000 from RI Foundation’s RIGHA Fund
- Common Hip Conditions
- Paxlovid for Covid-19: The Basics
- How to Find a Primary Care Provider
- 7 Simple Ways to Optimize Your Google My Business Listing
- Wondering About the Cost of Senior Living?
- The Power of Peers: TPC Expands Mental Health Peer Support
- Choosing Spice Extracts for Beer
- The Revolution Will Be Mobilized
- Should You Use Smartphone Apps to Help Manage Your Mental Health?
- How to Clean Fruits and Vegetables
Journalism – Motif Magazine
- Vudu Sister Offers a Modern Twist on Ancient Myths
- Ahoy to the Humble Sea Shanty: Sharks Come Cruisin’
- Enter the Flange Factory: Math the Band
- Nova One’s Ambitious New Release is Equal Parts Challenging and Comforting
- Interstellar Insight: Zoink Zulag and the Galactic Shag Come In Peace
- POP Emporium: Darren Hill’s Eclectic Empire
- What Lies Between: Courtney Swain’s Latest Heads for High Seas
- Harmony and Heartbreak: 40 Years of Lupo’s